We are dedicated to creating ethically sourced and sustainable luxury fashion, with respect for our planet and living beings that inhabit it.
We are committed to transparency from the sourcing and production of natural raw-materials through the final product. We honor our commitments by collaborating with likeminded partners who place emphasis on responsible practices, ensuring that we continue to help build economies, maintain healthy workplaces and make products that leave a smaller environmental footprint. These partners include innovative suppliers, pristine auction houses, and farms that are connected to quality animal welfare. Learn more about our partners under Supply Chain.
We invite you to join us in placing importance on doing all we can to care for our planet, in order to ensure a sustainable future for generations to come. As a company, and as a part of our global community, Gorski takes measures to ensure we are following the best environmental, ethical and social practices.
We encourage you to further inform yourself about responsible and sustainable consumption. For questions, please contact us.
- Use natural materials that are sustainable and biodegradable.
- Provide products that reduce adverse impacts on the environment and have low ecological burden.
- Minimize the use of all resources, including energy and materials.
- Aim for ‘zero waste’ – Our storage, restyling, alterations and fur care are ways you can keep your fur and shearling garments in pristine condition for generations.
- Conserve endangered species, ecosystems and ecological processes.
Ethical & Social
- Respect the rights of employees and contractors, ensuring they are treated fairly.
- Contribute to the economic and social development of communities.
- Openly communicate sustainability commitments and performance.
- Guarantee humane treatment and welfare of ranch raised and government controlled animals.