Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase!
If you are not satisfied, for any reason, we are glad to accept returns of saleable merchandise for a full refund or exchange. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when received; unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging (if applicable).
- Altered apparel, special orders, or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- We are happy to honor requests for adjustment if your merchandise was purchased at regular price and then reduced within 10 days of purchase.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
Please allow 10 to 14 days for processing your return.
Items that are damaged, worn, altered, or resized cannot be accepted and will be returned to the customer. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender. If the items are damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging, the items may not be accepted for return or exchange.
For orders placed with a Gorski account, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number:
For orders placed with a GORSKI account, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number:
- Sign into your account, go to My Orders and select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return or exchange.
- Click "Return" and choose the reason for your return or exchange. If the item is damaged, please provide details.
- Once the RMA has been submitted, our customer service department will review and confirm if the return/exchange can be processed.
- A pre-printed merchandise Return Label will be sent to you via email. Place the pre-printed Return Label on the outside of your package.
- Returns/exchange packages must include a copy of the RMA as well as the original packaging slip.
For orders placed through Guest Checkout:
Email email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Our customer service department will review and confirm if the return/exchange can be processed. A pre-printed merchandise Return Label will be sent to you via email. Place the pre-printed Return Label on the outside of your package. The original packing slip must be included in the package.
Refunds may only be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment. Returns will only be processed once the item has been received and may take up to 5-10 business days to be reflected by your banking institution. Please note the original shipping charges at the time of purchase are non-refundable.